Judicial and Quasi-Judicial
- Fee Paid Judge of the Employment Tribunals (2013-).
- Legally Qualified Chair of Police Disciplinary Panels (2015-).
- Deputy Chairman of Jersey Employment and Discrimination Tribunal (2017-).
- Examiner of the Court (CPR 34) (2018-).
- Sports Resolutions, arbitrator on Disciplinary and Integrity Panel and Equality and Discrimination Panel (2018-).
- Inner Temple Student Mentor (2007-).
- Pupil Supervisor (2008-).
- Employment Law Appeal Advice Scheme (2013-).
- Bar Standards Board: Independent Decision-Making Body member (2019-).
- Bar Standards Board: Disciplinary Committee Member (2018-2019)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants: Disciplinary Assessor (2015-).
- Council of the Inns of Court: Barrister member of disciplinary panels (2009-2012).
Academic and Vocational Training Appointments
- University of Law (London and Birmingham): External examiner for Bar Professional Training Course modules Civil Litigation, Drafting and International Commercial Practice (2013-2016).
- Visiting Fellow University of Bedfordshire (2011-2016).
- City Law School: External examiner for Bar Vocational Course for Drafting and Employment Law courses (2008-2012).
- Kings College London: visiting lecturer in Evidence (2005).
- Employment Lawyers Association.
- Employment Law Bar Association.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (“CIArb”).
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers.
- Council of Employment Judges.
- National Association of Legally Qualified Chairs (as member and Regional Representative).
- Inner Temple.