I have almost 20 years experience in working in tribunals and have been involved in cases at all levels of the court process, from Employment Tribunals; the Employment Appeal Tribunal; Court of Appeal and Supreme Court and form cases lasting 14minutes to those lasting over 30 days.
I represent both claimants and respondents: one day I could be representing a multi-national company whilst the next an individual claimant. This variety of workload ensures I am able to bring a wide range of experience to any claim I am involved in.
I regularly am instructed on cases involving:
- business transfers, including TUPE;
- high value pension loss claims;
- unfair, constructive and wrongful dismissal;
- employer insolvency;
- discrimination, equal pay and equality law;
- illness-related disputes;
- non-competition, restrictive covenants and restraint of trade;
- gardening leave;
- injunctions; and
- local authority matters.
My advisory work often involves:
- drafting ET1’s and ET3’s for tribunal proceedings;
- advising on merits of claims and defences (including for insurance purposes); and
- quantifying the value of claims and compensation.