What can I do for you under the Public Access Scheme?

In short I can do anything under the Scheme which a barrister can normally do: for instance I can offer a clear assessment on the strength of your case, giving you sound advice about how is best to proceed, I can draft he claim or response, and can assist you in the presentation of your case and represent you at the employment tribunal.

Please note that, as I sit as an Employment Judge in the region, I cannot and will not undertake any work that arises out of the South-West Regions (i.e. Bristol, Exeter or Southampton Employment Tribunals or their associated hearing centres) further, I cannot undertake work in Jersey as I sit as Deputy Chairman of the Employment and Discrimination Tribunal there.

Please feel free to share this post: