It’s that time of year again when new changes are rolled out for employment law. this year we have:
- increases in SSP to £92.05 a week;
- increases in “a weeks pay” for tribunal compensation
- where the statutory cap applies in unfair dismissal, this rises to £83,682 or one-year’s salary, whichever is the lower;
- increases in the National Minimum Wage to £7.83 for those over 25; £7.38 if 21-24; £5.90 if 18-20; under 18 £4.20 and, if an apprentice, £3.70, per hour;
- increases to statutory adoption, maternity, paternity and shared parental leave to £145.18.
Please feel free to share this post: